h e y e v e r y o n e !
how is everyone? I’m pretty good myself. I’m really sorry about not posting yesterday… I was babysitting and didn’t have any time. 🙂
okay, drum roll… I’m back with 3 more awards!
(I can finally get rid of them and be free!)
last thing before we get going, I know how some awards might say, nominate eleven people! but I just can’t! there’s only so many bloggers that I think deserve an award. also, I’m sorry for the bloggers I’ve nominated twice for some of these… again, there’s only so many bloggers in the world…
oh, wait… last-last thing! I literally just found 2 more awards to do. I’ll probably do them soon, since one of them is the 3-day 3-quotes tag. but yeah. I’m sorry! I know this isn’t what I normally do, but I hope you’re all okay with it. this’ll probably be the few of the last big awards post I’ll do in a while. 🙂
why don’t we get to the awards now?
w h o i s G o d t o y o u ? // t a g
a big thank you to Carol for this tag! ❤
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their blog or website.
- Nominate five bloggers to do the Who Is God To you? Tag.
- Answer the five questions and give five new questions for the people you nominated to answer. If you want, you can use the same five questions as the last person.
- Display the Who Is God To You? picture in your blog post.
Carol’s lovely questions:
1) Who is God to you?
I see God as my Heavenly Father, and my everlasting Savior. I have an amazing knowledge that He will always be there for me. it calms me to let everything out to Him; my worries, my troubles, my pains, because I know He understands and He will listen. sometimes, when I just break down and cry my eyes out, I’ll start praying to Him about my emotions and just let everything out. in the end, I’ll have a huge smile on my face because I know He just cleared my mind and helped me to believe everything would be alright. He is the one true King and I hope to shine for him through everything I do!
2) Which book of the Bible is your favorite?
I would have to either decide between Esther, or Proverbs. Esther is one of my favorite books because of such an encouraging message! God showed what He had in store for Esther, and she accomplished His will because she trusted Him! Proverbs is another favorite just because of all of the wisdom and encouragement it has. It helps me to trust God even though I might not want to.
3) What was a defining moment in your life as a Christian?
honestly, I have no idea! but, I’m sure God still has something more in store for me in the coming future.
4) Who is your favorite Bible character and why?
Jesus! duh! I don’t think He counts though… but, if I would have to choose, probably Esther. she is such a good example for us Christians because she trusted God in a life or death situation. she trusted God throughout everything that happened to her and it was God’s plan for her to save her people! I mean, it couldn’t have been a coincidence that a Jew girl was crowned queen saved God’s people! (by the way, Em, I know you chose Esther too. you stole my answers! but, I hope you don’t mind me using her as my answer too. XD)
5) What is your favorite worship song and why?
again, I don’t have one… but I absolutely love Capital Kings and Hollyn! <33
|my questions for you|
how has God helped you in a difficult situation?
favorite Bible verse?
your favorite missionary?
who is God to you?
has someone ever contradicted what you believe? what did you tell them?
hope you guys enjoy doing this tag! I personally loved this tag idea!
a w e s o m e b l o g g e r a w a r d
thanks, Blake for this award! again, because I am one awesome blogger
here are de rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason for the award.
- Include the award banner in your post.
- Tag it with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate at least five other awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten questions to answer, and
- Let your nominees know you nominated them!
- If you could be trapped in a book, which one would it be? Harry Potter, definitely!
- Would you rather live in a mansion, or a penthouse? mansion, probably.
- Do you play any instrument? I used to play the piano and I’m going to learn ukelele soon!
- _ook. What do you see first? I saw book first.
- What is your favorite book? I have no clue, honestly.
- How many blogs do you have? I am the author of this blog (obviously XD) and I also co-own Syd+Em, a free graphic design business! click here to view our website and portfolio.
- Have you ever been nominated for a different reward? I’ve been nominated thirteen times in my blogging journey… and I still have a few more to do!
- What is your favorite candy? sour patch kids! or maybe dark chocolate caramel sea salt!
- Would you rather sleep in, or wake up at 3:00 AM and do something REALLY exciting? it depends on how exciting the thing is. I’m adventurous, but I still love sleep.
- On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like California? 9! I love living in Cali, except for all of those snooty people out there… 😦
thanks for those questions, Blake!
now, for my questions for you guys…
what is your biggest dream?
book or movie?
DC or Marvel?
would you rather know when you die or how you will die?
are you more of an introvert or extrovert?
do you watch the Flash?
earliest childhood memory?
have any siblings?
last movie you watched in theaters?
sunshine or rainy days? (I have no clue why I asked this question…)
hope you guys enjoy doing this award! moving on to the next one…
v e r s a t i l e b l o g g e r a w a r d
thanks for nominating me for this award, Liz! ❤
ABOUT THE AWARD
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the web-page about the Versatile Blogger Award says – “Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
1- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2- Include the banner in your post.
3- Tag it under #versatilebloggeraward in the Reader.
4- Tell 7 things about yourself. What are some fun facts about yourself?
5- Keep up with the chain and nominate 10-15 bloggers for this award.
awesome! here are some random things about me!
I am currently probably the biggest procrastinator in the U.S! (this post is an example. XD)
I love sticky notes, I love having random notebooks, and I love to-do lists for some parent reason…
my mother always re-reads my posts and edits them before I publish them.
I am thinking of re-doing my entire blog pretty soon! including my title and design.
we just reached 100 followers a few days ago! (should we do a Q&A?)
currently, I am a few thousand words behind in NaNoWriMo.
I love anything tropical! pineapples, the beach, sea turtles, etc.
here are my nominees:
can’t wait to see y’alls posts! enjoy!
OMW. THAT WAS THE LAST ONE. for now*wipes sweat off forehead*
we’re done for today! hope you guys enjoyed today’s post! and, again, don’t forget about tomorrow! I still have the Unique Blogger Award and the 3-day/3-quotes tag for later.
I don’t mean to bombard y’all with award posts, but I am the worst procrastinator EVER. and they kept piling up on me! so, it’s finally good to get all these off my shoulders.
so, today I’m finally done with my recent awards!
unless I find more nominations. but let’s think on the bright side, shall we?
okay, everyone! that’s it! I’ll see all of you soon. 🙂
am I just the only one who thinks they’re the worst procrastinator ever? // what was the last movie you last watched? // do you ever get piled down in awards? // let me know in the comments!