So, September’s over. What next. January 2019?
Okay, can I just mention how fast the year is going? Like, guys, 2019 is legit in about two months. (yes i just used the word legit.)
But, seriously, think about it. 2018 is coming to a close. And soon enough it’ll be 2019. Like, I can’t even.
Anyways, enough ranting. It’s autumn, guys! Let’s enjoy this month and hope it doesn’t go by too fast for me. It’s already been really cloudy these past few days.
October– and autumn, in general, is one of my favorite times of the year. Which means more books to read, more tea to drink, and also more pumpkin spice EVERYTHING. So, I hope everyone has a wonderful start to autumn! (except. again. for those Aussies out there. who have spring.)
This past month was a hustle, for sure. I was constantly procrastinating on my workload, and completely
almost maybe falling asleep in classes. (yeah, its true)
But several memorable life moments happened during September that I’d like to conclude.
- Firstly, I procrastinated. a lot. again.
- I got back into bullet journaling, and am trying out a new style. ❤
- I listened to so many amazing songs.
- My dance team audition results were posted. (!!)
- It’s officially been over a month since school started.
- I visited San Fransisco for the first time. (see my post.)
- I went on another pen haul. (see my post.)
- I went camping with my mother and took lots of pictures. (see my post.)
- Autumn has arriiiiveeed.
- I doodled. A lot.
- And, we’ll end this off with… procrastination. it happened a lot.
This month was a very quiet month. Not much happened in my life except for school work and camping and TONS of procrastination. But, all in all, I had a very nice September. it just went by reallllyyyy fast. too fast. But I had a lovely blogging month otherwise.
Okay, guys, this was probably one of my favorite blogging months ever. I was so productive and I’m really proud of myself after this month. I was just so caught up in the hustle and bustle of things I’m surprised even made it out this month aha.
Here are the eight posts I wrote this month. (yes there were eight of ’em)
- August 2018 // in review
- 200 followers Q&A // me screaming + we actually did it??
- Mountain Photography // trees + trees + a whole lot of trees
- My Summer 2018 Playlist // my non-stop music + 70s mixtapes
- PLAN WITH ME! // September Bullet Journal Set-Up
- HUGE Stationery Haul // obsession with Tombow + stationery addicts welcome. 🙂
- Love from San Fransisco // trip pictures + Redwood trees + a whole lot of Italian food
- Autumn Bucket List // ideas and inspiration for you + fall to-do list
ok, guys. eight times is probably the most i’ve ever posted in a month. woah.
The most popular post this month was my HUGE Stationery Haul. Definitely click the link above if you haven’t read it yet. Or if you’re a pen addict, like me.
Here are some notable blogging moments and things I look forward to this month. 🙂
- I posted eight times.
- we hit 200 followers on the first day of September??
- We’re currently at 214 followers. (tysm everyone!!)
- My Q&A 200 followers celebration is still open, for those who haven’t read it.
- I started a blogging schedule, and I’ve kept up with it since August.
- The schedule is every Tuesday and Saturday @12-12:30 pm Pacific Time.
- I have had a couple collab requests and the posts will be coming up soon!
- I plan to post nine times this month, to keep up with my schedule.
- I have tons of autumn themed posts coming up!
- I reaaallllyyy want to do a book review this month, and I kinda have one planned??
- I hope to reach at least 230-35 followers this month?
And, that’s it for blogging. I’m so excited for this month.
books + writing
This month I was very lazy. But I did read a few things!! Mainly for school.
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry // a book I finished recently, and it’s written by one of my favorite authors, so of course, I loved it. It wasn’t really the type of writing I expected, but it was still a very touching story.
- The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis // this was a book for school. but I enjoyed it! I honestly hadn’t read this one before aha, but it’s still not my favorite Narnia book.
- The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan // um. my friend is letting me borrow this book and i still haven’t read it for the past. six weeks. i really need to read it soon. *cough*
- The Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling // I’m picking this book up from the library soon to start my reread of Harry Potter. I’m so surprised I don’t even have the full set haha.
- A List of Cages by Robin Roe // Olivia recommended this book recently, so I decided to try it out, and I’m loving it so far! The writing style is amazing, and I’m enjoying it.
I told you I was lazy. Most of the books up there I just started reading.
I don’t want to mention how lazy I was with writing this past month. We’ll skip that.
Oh, I listened to a lot of music during September, since schoolwork took up most of it, and I listened to music the whole time.
- One More Day // Aaron Cole
- Love is on Our Side // Capital Kings
- Steady Me // Hollyn ft. Aaron Cole
- Don’t Bring Me Down // Electric Light Orchestra
- September // Justin Timberlake (haha)
- doodle more!!
- start the dance competition season off strong.
- less tech. (not much of using my phone or laptop)
- take more autumn photography
- autumn shopping haul!
- move into the new house
- reread Harry Potter
- read at least 5 books or more
- start October music playlist
- keep up with school workload
- maybe visit Oak Glen and go apple picking
- host a beach day with friends
That’s all for this month. I hope all of you had a wonderful September! And a pleasant start to October.
(hey! just a little favor, would any of you guys recommend any bullet journal themes for this month? it would be amazing if you had any ideas. thanks!)
happy october! how was your month? excited for october? having a nice autumn? what are your plans for the month? anything exciting? what did you do in september? pour your thoughts into the comments!
wishing you a wonderful month xo